Wednesday 3 July 2013

New Downloads: To-Read

Last week, Kobo started emailing coupons to me because they "..used to see (me) all the time."  The discount?  90%.   Unfortunately, the fine print seriously limited the selection and I couldn't apply the coupon to certain publishers (Hatchette, HarperCollins, Macmillan, Penguin, Simon & Schuster, Wiley, Zondervan, and all their subsidiaries).  This exclusionary clause meant I couldn't just pull titles off my to-read shelf and download.  There was a lot of trial and error while attempting to check out.   Fun times.  All worthwhile considering I didn't want to shell out actual money to read them.  Did I mention I had a $25 Kobo gift card from Santa that I've been hoarding since Christmas?  Free books... and I can read them at my leisure.

Here, in no particular order, are the titles I chose to download:
I'm not sure how I got so lucky, but any extra books on the bookshelf is a win.  Watch for reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment